My Cozy Christmas Playlist

11:00 AM



Many of you seemed to enjoy my Autumn Playlist so I'm back again with another for my absolute FAVORITE time of year.... CHRISTMAS!!!!!! It's here everyone! It's finally the Christmas season!!!! Not going to lie, I was TOTALLY jamming to Christmas music back in September and I am definitely not ashamed to admit it. So hopefully some of my Christmas spirit will rub off on you all.I hope you all blast this throughout your house or in the car and get in the Christmas spirit because its coming soon!! Enjoy!


   


Comment down below some of your favorite Christmas tunes :)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Loved the playlist! Keep up the good work :-)

    <3: Jasmin N | littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post,loved it! :)
    xoxo Antonella :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing playlist♥

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I loved this playlist! I especially love the Coldplay song! It's so lovely and nice to listen to this time of year! I like your taste in music!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I feel like a lot of people have forgotten about them, but they're amazing!!

      Delete
  5. Can it be december already so I can listen to this? Actually, can it be like october because that's when I start. This is so good!

    Ella Pinto xx

    ReplyDelete