My Life in 8 Photos

11:16 AM

I was looking back through Zoella’s old blog posts (because I’m kind of obsessed right now) and came across one of her first blog posts from 2009. It was a tag she had created called “My Life in 8 Photos”. I was immediately intrigued by the idea and decided to jump right on board. I’ve always been more of a photograph kind of person rather than words and texts and I figured this would be a good way for the two of you guys (*wink wink*) to get to know me.  So here it goes, here is my life in eight photos. 











Join the tag!! Sum up your life in 8 photos. :) 





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Carly. I was just looking through the comments on Zoella's blog and saw your link. I decided to check you out as I am currently looking for a good blog to read, and you just might be it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. no problem :) if feel like you have so much potential as a blogger

      Delete