Hello!

3:31 PM

Ahoj, sveiki, and olá! 
            
For those of you who don't speak Slovak, Latvian, or Portuguese (which is most definitely me) hello! And congratulations for knowing enough about the Internet to some how land on this... my blog! Quite honestly, I'm not too sure what this blog will be about, (trust me, you know just as much as I do) so I guess we'll just kind of go for it and let the pizza slice where it may. So just expect the awesome and prepare for the awkward and we should be good to go.
          
 Some things you should know about me: 1. My name is Carly. 2. I am currently a Freshman in college, therefore, I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing. 3. I adore watching films and I am not ashamed to admit that most of my favorites were intended for eight year olds. 4. I have an obsession with travel and, though I have done a little in my time, I plan on going EVERYWHERE. Yes I mean everywhere. (I'm coming for you Moldova) 5. I also have an obsession with s'mores and pizza. If you give me s'mores, sure, you're cool, if you give me pizza, yeah that's pretty awesome, but if you give me a s'mores pizza (I promise they exist) then I will love you forever. 

I guess that's all you need to know for now, so go ahead and store all of those useless facts into your long-term memory. I'm quite pumped for this and I hope you all appreciate it. And now here is a picture of me and a chicken.



    




You Might Also Like

0 comments